Darjeeling Gangtok Tour
The crown of Eastern India- Darjeeling and Gangtok are paradise for nature lovers. Famous for terrace gardens and tea gardens, the cities are pleasure to eyes for everyone. Hovering on the Himalayas this small British hill station-Darjeeling is an ultimate destination for all tea lovers. If you wish to enjoy incredible and authentic tea flavors and adorn yourself with the beauty of the nature ; Darjeeling is the place for you.
Adjoining to this beauty is yet another incredible and peaceful city-Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim. Located on the Shivalik hills at 1700 meters altitude is yet another astonishing place for tourists. Gangtok is simply a perfect serene picturesque for people who wishes to experience the calmness and freshness of nature. It is this place that is known as ‘The Switzerland of the East’.
Duration: 05 Nights / 06 Days
Destination Covered: Bagdogra - Darjeeling - Gangtok
Day 01: Arrival Bagdogra
Arrive at Bagdogra and transfer to Darjeeling. Take a short visit to Mirik Lake while your way to the hotel. Check-in and spend overnight.
Day 02: Darjeeling
An early visit to the famous Tiger-Hills to experience the beauty of sunrise. One can feel the magical beauty of the rising sun from over the Kanchanjunga Mountains. This will be followed by a visit to Batasia loop and Ghoom monastery, Zoo, Mountaineering institute, Tibetan handicraft center, and some famous Darjeeling tea garden. Transfer back to hotel and spend overnight.
Day 03: Darjeeling- Gangtok
Indulge into breakfast and start you tour to Gangtok. After arrival Check-in the hotel and spend time in leisure.
Day 04: Gangtok
Start you day with breakfast and visit to Baba mandir and Nathu La pass (India and china border). Further enjoy your trip to Changu or Tsomgo Lake. You can also enjoy the beauty of mountains covered with snow or take a ride on Yak here. Transfer back to the hotel and spend overnight.
Day 05: Gangtok
Early morning visit to Tashi View point to experience the mountain beauty. Later enjoy your visit to Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok, Enchay monastery, Rumtek Monastery, institute of handicrafts and flower monastery. Transfer back to hotel and stay overnight.
Day 06: Departure
Enjoy breakfast and transfer to the Bagdogra airport or new jalpaiguri railway station.
- Accommodation in the mentioned or similar category hotels / resorts.
- Daily breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by NAC Vehicle. Vehicles will change as per the local transport union rules. (Vehicle not at disposal). Local sightseeing in Gangtok & Darjeeling would be by Local Sightseeing vehicles.
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
- Currently applicable hotel taxes.
Package doesn’t include:
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges
- 9% Goverment service tax.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.