Dubai Luxury Tour
Dubai is a beautiful city found in the United Arab Emirates. The city has so many wonderful landmarks to visit such as the jumeirah Mosque, the Burj Al Arab photo shop considered as a unique hotel of the modern world and the sheikh Zayed Road just to name a few. Dubai being a big city has quality hotels that any visitor will find suitable. Dubai also is a cosmopolitan city with people from almost all the parts of the world and so you will find the place very welcoming. There are great adventures included in this tour package such as the going for Dhow dinner cruise which is a traditional wooden sailing vessel which sails from the Heritage village. This excursion will offer you real fun and you certainly will not want leave the city.
There are also several other great activities that you will find interesting like going for the a desert dune excursion.
Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
Destination Covers: Dubai
Day 01: Dubai
Day one marks your arrival in Dubai a city in the Middle East considered to be the Paris of the East.
Day 02: Dubai
Your tour of the city will include visiting the Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab photostop; a unique hotel of the world, the Golf Club, Sheikh Zayed Road, and the Dubai Museum. You could also go shopping at Gold Souk Market or the photo stop at Burj Khalifa. After this why not go for a fun drive through Palm Island's photo stop at Atlantis Hotel. You will also go for a Dhow Dinner Cruise - A traditional wooden sailing vessel which sails from the Heritage village. At night you may just sit and enjoy the serenity and tranquility of the City.
Day 03: Dubai
On your third day you will visit Dubai Mall's Aquarium that has officially earned the Guinness World Record for the world's "Largest Acrylic Panel". Going on a desert dune excursion later will also interest you. At night you will be entertained with an exciting belly dance show at Dinner.
Day 04: Departure from Dubai
The fourth day marks your departure from Dubai and you will go to the airport to travel back to your home feeling happy about your Dubai experience.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of Insurance upto 60 years of age for Europe and Dubai tours.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- For Europe tours Eurostar / Euro tunnel / Ferry travel wherever mentioned in the itinerary.
- A complimentary travel bag and rain poncho.
- One suitcase porterage at hotels for senior citizen special tours (Unique Specialty Tours).
Package doesn’t include:
- Cost of return & internal airfare / cruise ticket.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Seaport / Railway station transfer to joining and leaving guests.
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- Baggage allowance of 1 piece in case of included internal flights if any.
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ’Your Tour Price Includes Column’.