Exotic Kashmir Holiday Packages
The Mughal emperor Jahangir while looking at Kashmir once said "if there is paradise on Earth' it is here". Shining like a bright jewel on the crown of India, Kashmir changes its hues in every season. The flowing clear lake from the Himalayans decorated with flower beds on the side is just a mere beauty of incredible Kashmir. Some of the major attractions in Kashmir are Dal Lake, Mughal gardens, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Jammu and Ladhak. Each place is beautiful and special in its own way. The landscape is something one can never take out of their eyes. The Kashmir valley is a heaven with many friendly people in it. The gardens, lakes, snow in the winters and a heartwarming welcome from the locals is something that will leave you mesmerized throughout your life.
Duration: 06 Nights / 07 Days
Destination Covered: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Sonmarg
Day 01: Arrival at Srinagar
At your arrival to Srinagar you will be greeted by the hotel representative and transferred to your Houseboat. In the afternoon enjoy Shikara ride on the famous Dal Lake. Evening is free for leisure activities. Enjoy dinner and stay at your Houseboat.
Day 02: Srinagar - Gulmarg
After breakfast visit to Gulmarg. While travelling take pleasure in the spectacular views and scenery of sparkling white snow covered mountains, forests and flowers. After your arrival to Gulmarg check-in the hotel and visit to Khilanmarg for Gondola ride. Spend time in leisure activities like sledge rides or shopping. Transfer to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03: Gulmarg - Pahalgam
After an early breakfast leave for Pahalgam. En route you can enjoy Saffron fields, pine forests, Lidder River, and visit to Awantipura temple. Arrive Pahalgam and check in hotel.
Day 04: Pahalgam
Enjoy breakfast and start your day with excursion trip to Chandanwadi, Betab Valley and the starting point of Amarnath yatra. Transfer back to hotel and spend time in leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Pahalgam - Srinagar
Proceed to Srinagar after breakfast. Indulge into half day sightseeing of Mughal gardens, Nishat Bagh, Shankracharya temple and Shalimar Adobe of love. Evening is free for leisure activities.
Day 06: Excursion to Sonmarg
Enjoy breakfast and full day tour to Sonmarg. Return to Srinagar in the evening. Dinner and stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Departure from Srinagar
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Srinagar airport.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at all places.
- Transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle as per the itinerary. Please note – AC will not work during hilly drives
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake once during the stay on sharing basis
Package doesn’t include:
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Camera fees, guide charges
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions.
- Govt service tax – 9% applicable on total billing