Honeymoon Trip to Bhutan
Buddhist culture amidst all over Bhutan as the peace and beauty which you will get here is nowhere in the World. Besides that the tradition and culture, there lies a lot of mystery on this land to explore. We have designed a 4 nights and 5 days ‘Home of Peace and beauty’ tour that will give you a mix of museums, mountain passes and ancient ruins. Visit the popular destinations of Bhutan such as Thimphu, Punakha, Wangduephodrang and Paro.
Duration: 04 Nights / 05 Days
Destination Covered: Thimphu - Wangdue / Punakha - Paro
Day 01: Paro Airport – Thimphu Sightseeing
On arrival at the Airport our representative will warm welcome you and later you will be transferred to Thimpu which is the capital of Bhutan. On arrival check in in the Hotel. Later in evening you can explore the thimpu town by your own.
Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 02: Thimphu– Punakha/Wangdue - Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast check out from the Hotel and drive to Punakha / Wangdue,On the way you will Stop at Dochu-La-Pass (3150mts.). to view the beautiful Himalayas.On arrival at Punakhacheck in at hotel.Later in afternoon you willvisit PunakhaDzong- built in 1637 by ZhabdrungNgawangNamgya. The Dzong was named DrukPungthangDechenPhodrang (Palace of Great Happiness). Punakha is still the winter residence of Je-Khenpo and King JigmeDorjiWangchuck convened the first National Assembly here in 1952.
Later drive to visit the ChhimiLhakhang - The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertility” was built by Lama DrukpaKuenley, “The Devine Mad Man”.Evening will be free for rest and leisure.
Overnight stay will be at Punakha / Wangdue.
Day 03: Punakha/Wangdue – Paro Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Paro. On the way you will visit Royal Botanical Park-The park contains a rich biodiversity of flora and fauna and features a huge species of plants and animals including endangered species.Later drive back to hotel. On arrival check in at the hotel.Afternoon visit Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. and RinpungDzong - Meaning "fortress of the heap of jewels".
Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 04: Paro Sightseeing
Morning after breakfastthere will be local Paro sightseeing that include DrukgyelDzong. You will also visit famous Taktsang Monastery - called “Tiger’s Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp) &KitchuMonastery. Later drive back to Hotel.Rest of the day free for rest and leisure.
Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Day 05: Paro Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and as per your flight timings you will be dropped at ParoAirport for your onward journey to Home.
- Accommodation on twin sharing with Breakfast.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
Package doesn’t include:-
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax & Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- GST @ 9%