Jaipur Tour Package
The largest city in Rajasthan; Jaipur was built by Sawai Jai Singh in the eighteenth century to become the first city planned in India. It is a major tourist destination for both locals and outsiders. Several attractive sites like Vidhan Sabha, Govind Devji Temple, Birla Temple and huge Rajput Forts are hosted at the city. For travelers keen on heading to the deserts of Jaisalmer and Jodhpur, it serves them as the stepping stone. Because of its colorful nature, it is referred to as the Pink City. These strikingly conspicuous colors were used as an imitation of the red sandstone architecture found at Mughal Cities.
When you come to this city, here is how you can organize your program to enjoy the enthralling delights of a wonderful place.
Duration: 01 Night / 02 Days
Destination Covered: Delhi - Jaipur - Delhi
Day 01: Delhi - Jaipur
After a sumptuous breakfast, drive to Jaipur. Book into a hotel and get some time to relax the muscles after a long ride. In the afternoon, get ready to explore the pink city with all its marvels. Some places not to miss while at the City Palace include the city’s Palace Museum, Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple among others. Your next destination is Jantar Mantar which has the best preserved yet largest observatories built by Jai Singh 11. Hawa Mahal should be the next stop. Here, there is the “Palace of the Winds” which is a major landmark in Jaipur. At the end of the day, get some rest at the hotel as you prepare for the next day filled with great surprises.
Day 02: Jaipur - Delhi - Departure
After a marvelous rest at the hotel, get a heavy breakfast while preparing for the next outing. Go to the Amber Fort to enjoy the half-day excursion. While here, try the elephant ride and experience the surprise of a lifetime. Later on, drive back to Delhi from where you can get to your preferred destinations.
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast basis in the above mentioned detail and chosen options.
- All transfers and sightseeing in AC Indigo Car 02 person / AC Innova Car 04 person.
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances of the Car.
- English speaking tour guide as per the tour program.
- All applicable hotel taxes. (Except 9% Service Tax).
Package not Include:
- Any meals that are not mentioned.
- Entrance charges to any monument
- Airfares are not included in the package cost.
- Anything not mentioned in the cost includes.
- Service tax of 9% extra on total bill.