Leh Ladakh - Land of High Passes
Ladakh is a mesmerizing world or beautiful people, awe inspiring mountains, breathtaking landscapes, crystal clear lakes, monasteries and much more. Ladakh is home to one of the world's highest airports and highest motorable roads. It is the bikers and trekker's paradise.
Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
Destination Covered: Leh - Monasteries - Khardungla Top
Day 01: Arrive Leh
Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport (This must be one of the Most Sensational Flights in the World. On a clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the Nun Kun massif.) Upon arrival you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Evening Visit to Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Leh Market. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Leh Excursion to Monasteries (50 Kms / 02 Hrs - One Way)
Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery Starting with Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism, Thiksey Monastery an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh, 3 Idiots Rancho School & Sindhu Ghat. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh. Evening at leisure to explore the city on your own. Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel
Day 03: Leh - Excursion to Khardunga - 18,390 Ft. (39 Kms / 02 Hrs One Way)
Post Breakfast we drive to Khardung La (The Highest Motorable Road in The World) at 5,602 Mtrs.| 18,390 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Saser massif. The views from the top of the pass are amazing.
Return to the hotel on time for lunch. In the afternoon you can stroll around the market place for some last minute souvenir shopping. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Depart Leh (Fly Out)
Tour concludes. Memorable India Journeys Pvt. Ltd. thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination.
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport,
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Leh on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner
- Morning Tea / Coffee with Biscuits on the day of departure
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Innova | Xylo | Mahindra XUV OR Tempo Traveler (as per the option selected by client) for all Categories except for Standard Package for which we’ll use Scorpio|Qualis OR Sumo Grand as per the itinerary
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee
Package doesn’t includes
- Any Airfare or Government Service tax (9%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc