Opting to visit Mauritius is really a wise move because of the great places that you will get to experience in your visit to this Island nation. The fact that Mauritius is an Island country should tell you that beach activities characterize it so if you like staying by the beachside while enjoying your holiday then this is the place for you. Mauritius apart from having great beaches ideal for beach sports also has great buildings that you will really find amazing to see. Some of these buildings include the Catholic Church, the Mosque, the High Court building, Port Louis Theatre, and the French Colonial buildings etc. If you love shopping you can simply go to the Caudan waterfront. This is a renowned shopping spot in Mauritius
Mauritius is full of water activities such as the para sail excursion in which you will get to enjoy seeing the crystal clear waters that surround Mauritius.
You will get to visit 7 Major Towns of Mauritius on this tour.
Duration: 7 Days and 6 Nights
Destination Covers: Port Louis, Domaine Les Pailles, Ile Aux Cerfs, Trou Aux Cerfs, Curepipe, Grand Bassin, Chamarel.
Day 01: Mauritius
Marks your arrival in Mauritius in which you could just relax and enjoy beach activities.
Day 02: Port Louis
On your second day while touring Port Louis you will visit Pamplemousses, which is the Royal Botanical Gardens here. You will also certainly visit Domaine Les Pailles and explore the 3000 acres nature park to experience the Mini Train ride and Spice Garden. You will then proceed to take a panoramic view of Port Louis city from the Citadel Fort. Some of the notable buildings and structures that you will get to see on your Port Louis tour include the Catholic Church, the Mosque, the High Court building, Port Louis Theatre, and the French Colonial buildings etc. If you wish to do some shopping you do so at Caudan waterfront.
Day 03: IIe Aux Cerfs Island
On your third day you will want to visit IIe Aux Cerfs Island by boat. Later you will be taken for a para sail excursion and enjoy seeing the crystal clear waters that surround Mauritius.
Day 04: Casela Bird Park
On the fourth day a visit to Casela Bird Park to see the beautiful birds species from the five major continents will make your day complete.
Day 05: Day at leisure
Your fifth day here will see you going for a walk to view the beautiful corals in the blue waters of Mauritius. In the afternoon you could opt to visit the Island or just sit and relax by the beach side. Later in the evening you will be entertained by Sega dance.
Day 06: South Tour
On your sixth day in Mauritius why not visit the Model ship factory, the volcanic crater, Curepipe-which is a scenic residential town. Your visit must also include places like the grand basin- considered the sacred lake here, the Shiva temple, the Black river gorge, and the twenty three colored earth-valleys of colors.
Day 07: Departure from Mauritius
This marks the end of your Mauritius tour and you will park your luggage and depart from Mauritius by boarding a flight to your home country.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of Insurance upto 60 years of age for Europe and Dubai tours.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- For Europe tours Eurostar / Euro tunnel / Ferry travel wherever mentioned in the itinerary.
- A complimentary travel bag and rain poncho.
- One suitcase porterage at hotels for senior citizen special tours (Unique Specialty Tours).
Package doesn’t include:
- Cost of return & internal airfare / cruise ticket.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Seaport / Railway station transfer to joining and leaving guests.
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- Baggage allowance of 1 piece in case of included internal flights if any.
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ’Your Tour Price Includes Column’.