Tour of New Zealand
New Zealand is a small Island Country found on the South East Asian continent. It was colonized by the British back in the colonial days. Its capital city is called Auckland but it also has some other major towns across it that good for visitors. Opting to visit New Zealand as a tourist will really offer great fun, fulfillment and adventure. There so many scenic places throughout the country that you will find interesting to visit. Some of these places include the Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve situated in Rotorua. While touring this place you will get to enjoy a cultural fete by the indigenous people called the Maori Dance. Still in Rotorua you will have the opportunity to visit the Waitomo caves and see the Glow Worm Grotto on a Silent water boat ride.
In Auckland which is the capital city you also visit Harbour Bridge, Queens Street and the Waterfront followed by a visit to Auckland Sky Tower Observatory Deck. All these are wonderful places that you will find exhilarating and fun to visit.
You will get to visit 6 Major Cities of New Zealand
Duration: 10 Days / 9 Nights
Destination Covers: New Zealand - Rotorua, Auckland, Queenstown, Wanaka, Tekapo, and Christchurch.
Day 01: Auckland - Rotorua
You will arrive in Auckland which is the main gateway to New Zealand. You will then get to enjoy scenic road travel as you go to Rotorua.
Day 02: Rotorua
While still in Rotorua you will get to visit the famous Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve and enjoy Maori Dance. You will also get to visit the Agro Dome Sheep Shearing Show and also the Government garden.
Day 03: Rotorua - Waitomo - Auckland
On your third day and you are still in Rotorua why not visit the Waitomo caves and see the Glow Worm Grotto on a Silent water boat ride (subject to operation). You will later proceed to Auckland where you will get to visit Kelly Tarlton Underwater World. There after you will enjoy a free time for shopping in the evening.
Day 04: Auckland - Queenstown
While still in Auckland you will be guided to tour Harbour Bridge, Queens Street and the Waterfront followed by a visit to Auckland Sky Tower Observatory Deck. Later you will take a flight to Queenstown.
Day 05: Queenstown
Day five marks your tour of Queenstown in which you will get to visit the Arrowtown museum from inside. You will also get to see the Bungy Jumping Point. Going on a Jet Boat Adventure in Kawarau rive will also interest you. Some free time strolling around Queenstown’s beautiful waterfront and enjoying shopping will amaze you. You will also get to enjoy Gondola ride to Bob Peak.
Day 06: Queenstown - Milford Sound - Queenstown
On the sixth day you get to visit Queenstown, then Milford Sound, then go back to Queenstown. While visiting Milford Sound you will be able to see the Wakatipu Lake, TeAnau Lake, and Chasm water fall as you experience the most scenic travel through the Fjiord land National Park by Milford Sound Cruise.
Day 07: Queenstown
While still in Queenstown as a guest you can enjoy optional activities like Bungy Jumping, Sky Diving, Quad Biking, and Zip Drive & Hot Air Ballooning at your own cost.
Day 08: Queenstown - Wanaka - Tekapo
Day eight will see you move from Queenstown to Wanaka to Tekapo. While at Tekapo why not visit Lake Tekapo which is carved out Mountain rock by glaciers. You will also see the picturesque Lake Pukaki and get a glimpse of Mount Cook (subject to weather conditions).
Day 09: Tekapo - Christchurch
On your ninth day while still in Tekapo you will get to visit the Christchurch Museum from inside, Antarctic center and South Pole Attractions and Botanical Gardens along the Avon River.
Day 10: Departure from Christchurch
Your tour of the Christchurch wraps up your entire visit of New Zealand and you will book a flight and depart the country for your home country.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of Insurance upto 60 years of age for Europe and Dubai tours.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- For Europe tours Eurostar / Euro tunnel / Ferry travel wherever mentioned in the itinerary.
- A complimentary travel bag and rain poncho.
- One suitcase porterage at hotels for senior citizen special tours (Unique Specialty Tours).
Package doesn’t include:
- Cost of return & internal airfare / cruise ticket.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Seaport / Railway station transfer to joining and leaving guests.
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- Baggage allowance of 1 piece in case of included internal flights if any.
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ’Your Tour Price Includes Column’.