A Tour of Panoramic Europe
Visiting Europe as a tourist is a wise move that will really offer great and amazing adventure. The countries that you will get to visit such as France, Switzerland, and Italy in this package all have really interesting destinations full of natural and manmade features. A visit to France for instance will offer you great excitement because you will get to climb to top of the great Eiffel tower and at the top you will be able to have a panoramic view of the entire Paris city.
You can also opt to visit Italy and get to see the historic tower of Pisa remember this tower has got so many tales to it that you will want to see firsthand for yourself.
Switzerland is also a small country of Europe but full of places that will offer you great adventure. A tour of Lucerne city here has so much of thrilling experiences to offer you and this will make your European tour remain engraved on your mind for a longtime.
You will visit 3 Countries and 6 Major Cities
Duration: 06 Nights / 07 Days
Destination Covers: France: Paris, Switzerland: Lucerne, Engelberg, Italy: Pisa, Florence, and Rome
Day 01: France: Paris
Day one will mark the beginning of your tour of Europe by visiting Paris.
Day 02: France: Paris
While in Paris you will visit the Champs Elysees, L’Arc de Triomphe and Place de la Concorde. You will certainly get to visit the Eiffel tower up to the top level to get a panoramic view of Paris.
Day 03: Switzerland: Paris - Lucerne
On the third day of your European tour you will be visiting Switzerland in which you will arrive in Lucerne in the evening.
Day 04: Switzerland: Lucerne - Mt. Titlis – Lucerne
On the fourth day of your European tour while in Lucerne a visit of Engelberg - Mt. Titlis to experience ’TitlisRotair’ which is the World’s 1st Revolving cable car ride to Mt. Titlis and also visiting Ice Grotto, thrilling Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding (subject to operation). Your Lucerne city orientation tour will include Lion Monument and Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge. During your free time why not go for some shopping.
Day 05: Italy: Lucerne - Pisa - Florence
On the fifth day of your European tour you will leave Lucerne for Florence in Italy. On your arrival in Italy you can go to Pisa, you could also visit Square of Miracles, Baptistry, Cathedral and Leaning tower of Pisa. Later you will depart for Florence and arrive there in the evening.
Day 06: Italy: Florence - Rome
The sixth day of your European tour while you are in Florence you will visit the Piazzale Michelangelo Point and Statue of David then later proceed to Rome. On arrival in Rome City you will be taken for Rome City orientation tour which includes Tiber River, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Venezia, Circus Maximus and a photo stop at Colosseum from outside.
Day 07: Italy: Departure from Rome
The seventh day will wrap up your entire European tour in which you will take a flight back to your home country.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of Insurance upto 60 years of age for Europe and Dubai tours.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- For Europe tours Eurostar / Euro tunnel / Ferry travel wherever mentioned in the itinerary.
- A complimentary travel bag and rain poncho.
- One suitcase porterage at hotels for senior citizen special tours (Unique Specialty Tours).
Package doesn’t include:
- Cost of return & internal airfare / cruise ticket.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Seaport / Railway station transfer to joining and leaving guests.
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- Baggage allowance of 1 piece in case of included internal flights if any.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or airline class
- Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ’Your Tour Price Includes Column’.