The Singapore Tour
Touring Singapore comes with so many advantages for any visitor to this city state. This tour package is good because your tour will just be on one country and so there isn’t so much paperwork and having to cross borders hopping from one country to the next. Singapore is also a big city with clean and good hotels where you will get to lodge in. Singapore also enjoys relative security and stability and instances of tourists being attacked while visiting the country are very rare. The country has various beautiful and exciting places to visit.
You will find visiting the statue of sir Thomas Bradford Raffles located in the city and awesome experience for you. Besides this statue there are also various wonderful places within this city like the Fountain of wealth, the city hall, the orchard road, and the view Swiss hotel (the tallest hotel in the city). A visit to Singapore as a tourist will really offer you great pleasure and fun.
Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
Destination Covers: Singapore
Day 01: Singapore
You will arrive in Singapore and you will be taken for Singapore City orientation tour. This orientation tour will include touring the statue of Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles, the Parliament House, Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, City Hall, Orchard Road, view Swiss which is the tallest hotel in Singapore. You will also get to enjoy the Singapore river boat ride. In the evening you will visit the Night Safari and take a Tram Ride. You will also get to see some sea Creatures of Night Show and enjoy dinner in the unique environment of Night Safari.
Day 02: Singapore
On your second day of your Singapore tour you will also visit the Jurong Bird Park. After this you will take a Panorailride, See the Talking Birds, Penguin Parade, All Stars Birds Show and stroll along the rustic suspension bridge that offers a wonderful view of the waterfall and Aviary. Encountering the highest man-made waterfall will really leave you amazed. Experience the Singapore Flyer ride offering the breathtaking panorama of the shimmering Marina Bay waterfront and historical landmarks dotting the city skyline. Going for a Cable Car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island is something you will not want to miss. You will also visit Images of Singapore,The Pioneers of Singapore, The Surrender Chambers, Festivals of Singapore and wax works. Take a thrill of Sky Tower or Luge Ride with Sky Ride that will offer you a unique experience. Enjoy the ’Songs of the Sea show’ in the evening. Later take a mono-rail ride.
Day 03: Singapore
On the third day of your Singapore tour you will visit the Marine Life Park, and the Resorts World which is the largest oceanarium in the world. It has the world’s largest collection of uncommonly-exhibited species of marine life. You will also get to visit Universal studios at Resorts World to enjoy various activities at Lost World, Far and Far Away, Madagascar, Hollywood, New York, Sci fi city & Ancient Egypt. During your free time you can go for shopping at Little India.
Day 04: Departure from Rome
On the fourth day you can visit the Gardens by the bay spanning 101 hectares. It is a superpark that is home to over a quarter of a million rare plants. You will also visit the Flower Dome, Cloud Forest Dome, take a walk on the skyway and enjoy the sound and light show at The Supertree grove. During your free time why not go for some shopping. Later you will board the flight for your hometown as your tour of Singapore wraps up here.
- 3 nights accommodations
- Daily Breakfast
- Half Day City Tour with Transfer (Base on Seat in coach -S.I.C.)
- Sentosa Experiential Tour with Transfer (Base on S.I.C.)
- Universal Studios Singapore Tour with Transfer (Base on S.I.C.)
- Night Safari Tour (Base on S.I.C.)
- Return Airport Hotel Transfer (Base on S.I.C.)
Package doesn’t include:
- Return Airfare (including all currently applicable airport taxes) in economy class. (In the unlikely event of the airfare or taxes going up due to reasons beyond the Memorable India (MI) control, the MI will charge the Customer accordingly.
- Visa Fee, Travel Insurance.
- Compulsory expense - Tips for driver, guide & tour coordinator per person per day.
- Govt Service Charge is an additional on total bill amount @ 3.5%.
- Rate of exchange (ROE) will be applicable as on the confirmation day
- Porter at airport, corkage fees etc.
- Please note that prices are subject to taxes (VAT, city permits, visitor taxes and any other applicable charges) at the current rate at the time of booking. Should hotels and/or governmental or regulatory bodies impose further charges of any kind, then Global Journey will be obliged to adjust the rates accordingly.
- Domestic airfares & Taxes (Like Kolkata to Delhi and Chennai to Mumbai).
- Any Split Transfers, Tours or coach usage NOT mentioned above.
- Arrival & Departure transfer surcharge for flight arriving between (2300hrs – 0700hrs)
- If the Airline, Hotel or Suppliers change their Quote for the services that they offer, the same will be forwarded to your Company.
- Pre-registration or late check-out of rooms.
- Any item of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, beverages, joiner fees, mineral water etc.
- Any services or meal other than the ones mentioned above.
- Any other expense/changes due to unforeseen circumstances while in country.
- Any other thing not mentioned in program or `cost includes’.
Package Conditions & Important Note
- Room is first come first serve basic
- For extension, please refer Individual Hotel tariff
- In the event of NO-SHOW or LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION, 1 Night or full length Charge will be imposed, except Peak dates/Special Event dates (Check with us)
- Please take note of the CLOSED-OUT DATES and check with our staff on the surcharge applicable
- Memorable Indian reserves the right to inform all client/ agents of other surcharge dates/special event dates and close out dates as and when necessary