The Tour Of Thailand
Thailand has so many thrilling adventures to offer to any tourist visiting the country. Thailand is a vast country with beautiful beaches that will really offer you great fun as a visitor. There so many beachside activities that you will really find fulfilling such as a Speed Boat Rides, Parasailing, Coral formations by Glass Bottom Boat and Swimming in the crystal clear blue waters of Pattaya’s Coral Island. There are also several cultural fetes like the Thai cultural show and the elephant show that will make your visit be a fun filled one. Again Thailand being a historic country will offer you so many historic spots to visit like the Buddhist temples there.
Visiting Pattaya city is an experience that you will also find exhilarating because in the city you visit the Pattaya park tower which will offer you an almost entire view of the city from its 55th floor. There are also fun activities that done at the tower like the tower jump or cable ride.
You will visit 2 Major cities of Thailand
Duration: 04 Nights / 05 Days
Destination: Thailand: Pattaya and Bangkok.
Day 01: Bangkok - Pattaya
Day one will mark your arrival in Bangkok and you will proceed to Pattaya by a bus coach arriving there in the evening.
Day 02: Pattaya
On your second day in Pattaya you will choose go out for the these activities; on a Speed Boat Ride, Parasailing, Coral formations by Glass Bottom Boat and Swimming in the crystal clear blue waters of Pattaya’s Coral Island. The rest of the day will be your own free leisure time and you could do what you like. You can explore nearby places on your own OR you can opt for some optional Sightseeing Tour like Visiting NongNooch Village for Thai Cultural show. Better still you could go out for Elephant show or Tropical Garden sightseeing. You could also visit the Orchid Garden and the Pottery Garden. Visiting the Pattaya Park tower which holds the real wonder of showcasing a view of the entire city from its 55th floor will also amaze you. You can also go out to enjoy tower jump or cable ride at the tower and a relaxing Scientific Thai Massage at an additional cost.
Day 03: Pattaya - Bangkok
From Pattaya you will then proceed to Bangkok.
Day 04: Bangkok
While in Bangkok you will go for breakfast in a hotel of your choice then later proceed for the City tour. In your tour of the City you will get to visit the largest Buddha Golden temple. The rest of the day will be your free time to relax or you could do what you like doing. At night you will go back to your hotel room to rest.
Day 05: Departure from Bangkok
Day five wraps up your Thai tour and you will take a flight back to your home country.
- 2 Night Stay in Pattaya
- 2 Night Stay in Bangkok
- Coral Island with Lunch
- Bangkok Temple Tour
- 3 way Transfer on SIC basis
Package doesn’t include:
- Return Airfare (including all currently applicable airport taxes) in economy class. (In the unlikely event of the airfare or taxes going up due to reasons beyond the Memorable India (MI) control, the MI will charge the Customer accordingly.
- Visa Fee, Travel Insurance.
- Compulsory expense - Tips for driver, guide & tour coordinator per person per day.
- Govt Service Charge is an additional on total bill amount @ 3.5%.
- Rate of exchange (ROE) will be applicable as on the confirmation day
- Porter at airport, corkage fees etc.
- Please note that prices are subject to taxes (VAT, city permits, visitor taxes and any other applicable charges) at the current rate at the time of booking. Should hotels and/or governmental or regulatory bodies impose further charges of any kind, then Global Journey will be obliged to adjust the rates accordingly.
- Domestic airfares & Taxes (Like Kolkata to Delhi and Chennai to Mumbai).
- Any Split Transfers, Tours or coach usage NOT mentioned above.
- Arrival & Departure transfer surcharge for flight arriving between (2300hrs – 0700hrs)
- If the Airline, Hotel or Suppliers change their Quote for the services that they offer, the same will be forwarded to your Company.
- Pre-registration or late check-out of rooms.
- Any item of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, beverages, joiner fees, mineral water etc.
- Any services or meal other than the ones mentioned above.
- Any other expense/changes due to unforeseen circumstances while in country.
- Any other thing not mentioned in program or `cost includes’.
Package Conditions & Important Note
- Room is first come first serve basic
- For extension, please refer Individual Hotel tariff
- In the event of NO-SHOW or LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION, 1 Night or full length Charge will be imposed, except Peak dates/Special Event dates (Check with us)
- Please take note of the CLOSED-OUT DATES and check with our staff on the surcharge applicable
- MemorableIndian reserves the right to inform all client/ agents of other surcharge dates/special event dates and close out dates as and when necessary